Fear is the public speaker’s greatest obstacle. In this video, we’ll talk about how to convert that energy into something more positive. We do this by shifting our focus from our own concerns to those of our audience.
What’s stopping you from becoming a presenter? Is it fear, or something else? Let us know in the comments!
Also, click on the T-SQL Tuesday logo to see other speakers’ thoughts on giving presentations. There’s a lot of great advice this month.
- Using the Same Column Twice in a SQL UPDATE Statement September 13, 2018
- T-SQL Tuesday #96: Three Pivot Points November 14, 2017
- Why You Can’t Use ROW_NUMBER() In Your WHERE Clause September 28, 2017
- Three Magic Letters to Make Your DBA Like You More September 21, 2017
- Stop Using PRINT to Track Query Progress September 12, 2017