Getting focus on your camera can be a huge pain when there’s no one around to help you. You can’t be in front of the camera and behind it at the same time.
In this video, we’ll show three ways to focus your lens without having anyone around to push buttons for you.
Bonus tip: if you use a webcam or camcorder, make sure you turn off automatic focus once you’ve got it sharp. Otherwise, the camera will continue hunting and it’ll be moving in and out of focus while shooting.
- Using the Same Column Twice in a SQL UPDATE Statement September 13, 2018
- T-SQL Tuesday #96: Three Pivot Points November 14, 2017
- Why You Can’t Use ROW_NUMBER() In Your WHERE Clause September 28, 2017
- Three Magic Letters to Make Your DBA Like You More September 21, 2017
- Stop Using PRINT to Track Query Progress September 12, 2017